Basic RailBoss - Hobby
Sound triggers in the Basic RailBoss are now user programmable for either momentary or latching operation.
Basic RailBoss Kit
Basic RailBoss board and R/C cables.
All the speed control functions you need, and then some!
2.4 GHZ Technology has changed the way we do things
Combines low cost 2.4 GHz hobby radio control with a dedicated electronics speed control (ESC) for battery powered large scale locomotives.
Featuring digital proportional speed control. Control all of your locos from the same transmitter, one or two at a time. MU operation of disimilar locos via programable speed matching. User configurable outputs: Forward/Reverse lighting, Forward light & 1 sound trigger, Reverse light & 1 sound trigger, or two sound triggers.
- Superior Radio Range, far exceeding the needs for garden railroading. Totally reliable operations.
- No More Interference from locomotive motors or other radio/noise sources. No filters needed.
- Multiple Operators can run on the same layout without regard to frequencies or channel assignments.
- 5-Channel Transmitter with Proportional Throttle Control (No more raise/lower commands)
Note: A five or more channel transmitter is required to utilize simultaneous operation of two trains. Otherwise, four channels are sufficient. 2.4GHZ transmitter and receiver must be purchased separately.
- Control all of your locomotives from the same transmitter, one or two trains at a time.
- Two outputs, user configurable for either Fwd/Rev directional lighting, two sound triggers, or a combination.
- User Programmable Functions (Momentum, direction control, outputs, throttle response)
- 5-Amp PWM Motor Driver (from 7-30 volts, no de-rating at higher voltages. No need for fans.)
- Manual radio control of speed, momentum, direction, and sound
- Continuous Running with Transmitter Off
- On-Board wiring diagnostics
- 7-25 VDC Power Input (Nominal 7.2V to 19.2V for NiMh or NiCad cells, 7.4V to 22.2V for Lithium Ion or Li-Po cells)